TwinsaneIncarnationTwinsaneIncarnation

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Yoshi's Island-Final Moments Yoshi's Island-Final Moments

Holy crap!

This sound so godlike it feels like Nintendo Remade the original Yoshi's Island or something, well done brah!

Littlestfurman responds:

thanks man, glad you like it. :)

Majora's 4 Demons Majora's 4 Demons

Dude...

What did you use to make this? The instruments sound ridiculously realistic! :P

Littlestfurman responds:

Sorry for the late reply. :X
I believe at that time I was using Mixcraft 3 and Synthfont with a mix between Mixcraft's vsti library and soundfont files.

[LCC] - Toontown Battle R [LCC] - Toontown Battle R

Awesome!

I did a remix of one of the songs from this game once myself, but I didn't really have any vsts to make something as good as this!

Megaleg's moon Megaleg's moon

Cool!

Sounds exacly like the original, but multiple points, the instrument types, the good use of echo effects in certain instruments, ect, help to show that this one is different from the original too! This is just full of pure awesome! This could be used in some kind of battle against an even bigger, upgraded version of Megaleg... Gigaleg maybe?

apivotmaneh responds:

i already hear this in a new super mario galaxy game! i'm glad you like it so much!

Terrydactylland (Remix) Terrydactylland (Remix)

Another awesome one...

but it looks like you put ALOT of effort on these and the ones that aren't in newgrounds yet. Try to relax too dude!

Army Dillo - Boss Battle Army Dillo - Boss Battle

Welcome to newgrounds.

Hi Astroth! I saw your remixes in youtube, they are all amazing! Thanks for puting some of them in newgrounds for the fans to download! You rule!